Guinea print skirt. One of my favourite skirts - so flexible to wear. Dress up or down with ease.
It is hand silk screen printed, with small accents of ribbon stitch embellishment.
- One of a kind
- Knee length
- 100% linen woven in Scotland in a local mill (medium weight cloth)
- Centre back invisible zip, with two back shaping darts
- Fully lined with breathable100% Cupro lining
- Hand finished at every stage to create a fully unique item of clothing
- These skirts can be made to commission, to most sizes (please see sizing page).
- Dry clean only
Every skirt is handcrafted by Jane from idea to production with each one being totally unique - it might be a secret pocket, or cheeky stitch embellishment, or a wee detail creating an element of surprise where you are least expecting it. It is advisable in the first instance to use this image as an inspiration only, and I encourage you get in touch if you would like to discuss to have one made especially for you. Your skirt will be a treasured piece in your wardrobe, it is special and considered thought needs to be put into the fabric and design which will work for you.